"Enjoy all of the Social Benefits of Ankeny’s Premier Gathering Place”
Current Monthly Dues for Social Members:
- $85 per month
- Monthly food and beverage minimums: $45 per month
NO Initiation or Stock Certificate for Social Members
Benefits of Social Membership
The Ankeny Golf and Country Club, founded in 1962, is a private, member-owned country club operating as a nonprofit organization for the benefit of our members.
We enjoy the reputation of being Ankeny’s premier gathering place.
Come and enjoy the tableside, full-service restaurant with daily entrees and desserts to spice up your experience.
Relax with friends in the private lounge, or out on the patio while enjoying breath-taking views of the course and the pond.
Come by and watch the big game or take a dip in one of our two outdoor pools this summer.
Social Members are encouraged to participate in all of our special social events:
- Halloween Party
- New Years Eve Celebration
- The Duck Races
- Trivia Night
- Friday Night Twilight's
- Wine & Spirits tastings
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Family Fun Day
- Breakfast with Santa
- Sunday Bunches: highlighted by Easter and Mother’s Day.
Social Members also can enjoy limited access to our highly rated 9-hole golf course:
The club is surrounded by a scenic nine hole golf course set on 70 wooden acres of rolling green hills on Ankeny’s near west side. Open year-round with play contingent upon weather, with no tee times required. Social Members can participate in all scheduled Twilight Couples Golf on Friday evenings, as well as any Couples Holiday Golf Outings.
- Access to Full Service Restaurant
- Enjoy the camaraderie of our Private Lounge
- Full pool privileges with cabana bar
- Participate in great Social Events
- Limited Access to Private 9 Hole Golf Course
- Friday Night Couples Twilight - "Best social event in Ankeny"
- Participation in Couples Holiday Outings
- Additional Golf Privileges: 5 times per Year