We offer a fully stocked Pro Shop with all major brands of equipment and merchandise.
Before You Hit the Links, Shop Our Men’s and Women’s Merchandise…
- Try out demo clubs, purchase clubs, and order custom golf clubs.
- Shop our shoes, bags, clubs, balls, gloves, and specialty items.
Once you’re ready to tee-off…
- Pick up some complimentary tees and ball markers with your scorecard.
- Carts and pull carts available for rental.
- Grab a quick lunch to-go or beverages for the course.
When your round is over…
- Enter your golf score on our handicap system.
Proper golf attire is required at all times. Shirts worn by males 13 years of age and older must have sleeves and a collar. Male or female children 12 years of age and younger may wear t-shirts with sleeves as long as they are not tattered or frayed.
Specifically unacceptable attire would be tattered or frayed slacks or jeans, cut offs, muscle shirts, halter tops, tube tops (unless worn under a blouse).
The club reserves the right to refuse to play any member or guest whose dress is deemed inappropriate as defined by the Club dress code.
Soft spikes are the only acceptable spikes.